Total area : 182,200 square meters
Built-up area : 126,344 square meters
Number of Factories : 4
Production line : 11
Leveller : 4
Slitter : 4
Annual production : 500,000 MT
HTVB’s primary manufacturing operations through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Alpine Pipe Manufacturing Sdn Bhd, takes prominence being recognized as the premier and largest Electric Resistance Welded manufacturer in Malaysia and South-East Asia with a plant capacity of 580,000 metric tons per annum.
Its comprehensive product line covers many industrial sectors including water and general conveyance, furniture, structural, manufacturing, construction and oil and gas.
In line with its commitment to pursue product excellence, its commitment to quality is reflected by its many prestigious quality systems award notably:
– API Monogram Certification by American Petroleum Institute
– ISO 9001:2008 by Moody International Certification
– Registration and Certification as a Supplier for Gas Malaysia
– CE Certification for Construction Products by TUV Rheinland
– BC 1:2008 Factory Production Control Certificate by TUV Rheinland